Thursday, September 22, 2005

Bad mood

Deary lordy, I havent been in such a bad mood for ages, I don't even know where it came from. I woke up and had to do some research for some freelance stuff I am doing as I had to speak to a contributor at 9am. It all went wrong, the DVD player wouldnt work so I couldnt watch what I had to, my laptop kept crashing and I had no idea where I was going to start. That started it off and I have, ever since been in a grump. I am in the kind of mood where nothing satisfys me and I could fly off the handle at any point (sorry in advance boyfriend if you are reading this!) Its not usually like me.

Feeling job frustrated today, I put in an application for a job with guide dogs yesterday but don't think its going to materialise. Again I don't ever really think about this or dwell on it but I wish I could see properly life would be soooo much easier and there would be far more doors open to me which are locked solidy with reinforced steel!

Whinge, whinge, whinge....Really do appologise!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hi Little White Smurf, Sorry to hear about your bad day, it happens to all who bad days land on them!

It will be probably better soon and you will be able to finish all your work.

Best Wishes, Katie xxxx

8:56 PM  
Blogger Gimpy Mumpy said...

Hey don't apologize! Your blog is your soap box, your place to rant. I am sorry though that you are having a bad day.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you with the guidedog job. I know you will find something soon.

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home