Friday, September 30, 2005

Cream crackered

Just felt like adding a random image to my blog,
One of my closest friends, Nic at her wedding with my dog Lucy.

Feeling cream crackered this morning, boyfriend and I just couldn't get to sleep last night we were still wide awake around 4-ish, we were generally talking and being silly! He set the alarm for early this morning but we both managed to sleep through it. He was going on a course and being picked up at 9am.....I wake with a start at 8.37am for some random reason look at my watch, elbow him in the side and we both do a sprint round the house, me getting stuff ready and him doing whatever blokes have to first thing in the morning. 9.01am, doorbell rings it is his lift and we both breath a sigh of relief.....Get this though, taste the irony, he is actually going on a one day time management course today, how funny!

I have that heavy tired feeling behind my eyes where I feel a little drugged and could pass out, don't feel quite connected with the world!

Still got the interview on the back of my mind, I don't think I have got the job, I never do....Think its really me, am a very people person and that job was so much dealing with clients, schmoozing (however you spell it!) Please, job-givers I would be great at it, give me a chance?? I have seen a couple more jobs I am going to stick applications in today but the deadlines aren't for a while so wont have any interviews in the pipeline for a few weeks.

Think am going to do some freelance reporting stuff....

BED, BED, BED.....ummmmm

We have been watching lots of South Park from the old sky+ and last night watched "
Mr Hanky the Christmas poo" Well you couldn't argue South park to be juvenile, toilet humor could you??? You have got to see it to believe it, I nearly vommed seeing Mr Hanky leaving his trail....one of the cutest funniest bits is Kyles Christmas song.

Anyway, guess I have to go take Lucy (see above) to the park for a run.

Take it easy

2 Comments:

Blogger BloggingMone said...

Nice picture! I would give a penny for Lucy's thoughts!! Oversleeping on a day where you are supposed to take part in a seminar on time management is just one of those stories I really love!! They are the spices in life, aren't they?

8:22 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Oh blimey! that sounds like me when I've overslept! Oversleeping seems to bebecoming a strange habit of mine!(and getting told off by various people either from college or worst, from work, not to!)

I think I need to get into the habit of not being on my computer late into the morning and getting more sleep!

But can I change it...no!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home