Sunday, October 02, 2005

Beside myself

Hi,

Just a quickie, thanks for everyone that reads comments on my blog, emails me etc.....

Have horrendous ear infection, deaf in one ear the whole inside my ear is totally blocked and apart from my face being in agony having a little fever and drugging myself up on paoinkillers, I have got a constant ringing in my ears.....My big sister is a GP I just called her as I cant get to the doctors til tomorrow, I have some antibiotics from something else I had recently and so she said it would be ok to take them......DREADFUL, being VI, I need my ears, my balance is really bad any way and having one ear screwed up really doesnt help!

Nothing else to say, going back to bed!

All I ever do is moan! Not heard from job think not got it but they did say I would hear this week. Still dont think I have got it though!

Boyfriend is ill with gout so we are a right pair of losers!

Laters

4 Comments:

Blogger BloggingMone said...

Doesn't sound too good...
Get well soon, both of you!!

12:50 PM  
Blogger JustinR said...

yes, ear aches. Not nice. I get them now and again myself. I should use olive oil to put in my ears, to loosen things up a bit. You don't wanna hear that of course.

Sorry about putting on word ID on my blog. I loathe that system. HOwever, spammers like to spoil things. I've taken it off now. I'm thinking as my blog isn't fresh, that I shouldn't get spammed much really.

Take lots of rest with your ear. No point in doing the day to day things in pain. It doesn't work.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hi LWS, Sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend being ill. Hope you two both recover soon. Damon's been off too with gout so probably he would be feeling bad too.

Get Well Soon, Your blogpal Katie xxxxx

6:00 PM  
Blogger Gimpy Mumpy said...

Hope you are feeling better. Ear aches are terrible. Have you ever tried one of those 'ear cones' that you hold one end up to your ear and light the other end on fire?? Always wondered if they worked!
Best of luck :)

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home